These terms apply to anyone visiting, using, contributing, emailing the owners/operators or otherwise taking advantage of the services/information available on this site (BaptistDeception.com) (henceforth “user”). By posting visiting, posting comments on this sight and sending email the user agrees to the following:
1. The user understands and agrees that by posting any information on the site or sending messages via any of the various electronic message services available that he/she is bound to the terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as any modification thereto, addition, or special company policies.
2. The user also understands and agrees that the terms and conditions of this agreement may be updated from time to time without prior notice to the user. The owners/operators of this site reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this agreement will be effective immediately.
3. The user also understands and agrees that the owners/operators of BaptistDeception.com may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features, at any time without notice or liability. The user agrees that the owners/operators of BaptistDeception.com also may add, remove, modify or otherwise change any content on or from this website.
4. The user’s use of this website after any change to the service agreement, website’s content, aspect or features, will be considered acceptance of those changes.
5. The user’s post/comment/message/etc. (here after “message”) becomes the property of the owners/operators of www.baptistdeception.com and that the owners/operators can use the message at their sole discretion.
6. The user may request in writing via email that his/her post/comment/message be modified to provide anonymity. The user understands that each request will be taken into individual consideration and may or may not be honored. Requests for anonymity are usually honored, but may not be honored in every circumstance. The owners/operators of the site reserve the right to reject requests for anonymity at their sole discretion.
7. Users are permitted to enter a website URL into the comments section for a backlink to their site, however, in so doing the user MUST provide a link to www.BaptistDecetpion.com on their site in exchange. Anyone not providing a link to www.BaptistDeception.com on their site will have their website URL removed from the comment.
8. The owners/operators are not liable for written slanderous comments about any person or organization by the site’s users.
9. This website and information provided is not intended for counseling purposes. This site exists to provide resources for those who wish to read it. If you need counseling for these issues please use the research resources provided online.
10. These Terms are subject to change without notice. We do not require users to register. These terms are to be applicable to users whether registered or not.
11. Baptist Deception™ and BapitstDeception.com™ are Trademarks of this site and as such are protected under international copyright law. Any violation of copyright of these trademarks or the content of this site is subject to legal action.
12. Personally Identifiable Information (here after “PID”) including, but not limited to name, IP address and email address is collected by this site and used for various purposes including by not limited to demographic research, monitoring site content, liability management and future planning. By posting a comment, sending a message via email or providing information through our registration process, you are agreeing to let us use your information for purposes needed to efficiently run this site. You may request more information about how we are using your PID in writing via the email methods listed on the site. You are also agreeing that your PID becomes the property of this site’s owners/operators and that requests for exclusion will be evaluated on an individual basis. If you wish your PID to be excluded from the operation of this site you may send a request in writing via the email methods listed on the site. Please note that if you request to be excluded you forfeit your ability to post comments on this site. Once entered into the site the information can only be deleted not changed. You are welcome to use an alias if you so desire.
We are not responsible for, nor can we be held liable for individuals who want to impersonate another individual. There is no way we can prevent that from happening. Please note that claims of identity theft and/or using someone’s identity are investigated and people who are caught impersonating will be prosecuted and information about the claim could be sent to law enforcement agencies.